Gun Violence: Hollywood’s Hype and Hypocrisy [video]
Published January 2, 2013By Phillip Bruce
Quite a few Hollyweirdos recently published an ad calling for more gun control, as if to say guns are the problem.
Lack of respect for human life is the problem.
Enough is enough, alright. Enough with your attack on the Second Amendment!
Subscribe to TCN!
Top Posts & Pages
- Julian Castro: America's Most Radical Mayor - or - Who Spiked the Water in San Antonio?
- Communist Leader Predicted Obama Would be President - 20 Years Ago - In Russia
- 70 Facts About Our Economy Obama Doesn’t Want You To See « Pat Dollard
- Texans Push Republicans for Vote on Independence
- Freshman State Rep. Exposes Establishment Influence Tactics [video]
- TEA Party: Enemy of the State?
- Did he really say that? - Obama to Planned Parenthood: "God bless you."
- Have a story you'd like to share?
- 8 Days after 9/11 - Obama Said... What?!
- #TenBuckFriday – Oust Mary Landrieu Edition
- #TenBuckFriday Scorecard
- #TenBuckFriday – Roll Your Own Edition
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Eight
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Seven
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Six
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Five
- Ten Buck Fridays – Week Four
- Ten Buck Friday – Week Three
- Ten Buck Friday – Week Two
- Ten Buck Fridays – Take Back the Senate Edition
- WATCH: NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Live at CPAC
1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 9-11 2014 Elections Agenda 21 Amnesty Barack Hussein Obama Benghazi Big Brother Christianity Communism Conservatism Corruption CPAC CSCOPE Democrat Party Department of Injustice Dwayne Stovall Economy Education Election 2012 Faith gun rights Hillary Illegal Immigration IRS Islam John Cornyn KrisAnne Hall Law Enforcement Libya Military Obamacare Osama bin Laden progressives Republican Party Romney-Ryan 2012 Senator Ted Cruz TEA Party Tenth Amendment terrorism Texas Texas Nationalist Movement United Nations US Constitution