Gun Violence: Hollywood’s Hype and Hypocrisy [video]
Published January 2, 2013By Phillip Bruce
Quite a few Hollyweirdos recently published an ad calling for more gun control, as if to say guns are the problem.
Lack of respect for human life is the problem.
Enough is enough, alright. Enough with your attack on the Second Amendment!
Subscribe to TCN!
Top Posts & Pages
- Freshman State Rep. Exposes Establishment Influence Tactics [video]
- Democrats Remove ‘God-Given’ From Platform, Remove References to Jerusalem - Update: He's Back!
- Julian Castro: America's Most Radical Mayor - or - Who Spiked the Water in San Antonio?
- Texans Push Republicans for Vote on Independence
- #Texas #Amnesty Push Happening Now - Your Help is Needed
- Cornyn Challenger, Dwayne Stovall on the Role of US Senator, Illegal Immigration and More [video]
- Proud to be a Democrat - Humor
- Have a story you'd like to share?
- #TenBuckFriday – Roll Your Own Edition
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Eight
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Seven
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Six
- #TenBuckFriday – Week Five
- Ten Buck Fridays – Week Four
- Ten Buck Friday – Week Three
- Ten Buck Friday – Week Two
- Ten Buck Fridays – Take Back the Senate Edition
- WATCH: NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Live at CPAC
- Southeast Texas Politics Just Got More Interesting
- #Texas #Amnesty Push Happening Now – Your Help is Needed
1st Amendment 2nd Amendment 9-11 2014 Elections Agenda 21 Amnesty Barack Hussein Obama Benghazi Big Brother Christianity Communism Conservatism Corruption CPAC CSCOPE Democrat Party Department of Injustice Dwayne Stovall Economy Education Election 2012 Faith gun rights Hillary Illegal Immigration IRS Islam John Cornyn KrisAnne Hall Law Enforcement Libya Military Obamacare Osama bin Laden progressives Republican Party Romney-Ryan 2012 Senator Ted Cruz TEA Party Tenth Amendment terrorism Texas Texas Nationalist Movement United Nations US Constitution